A quick guide to the B.E.C.A. process. For any questions, please contact us at becajobs.org/contact-us/.
Before Year 1
- Enroll online at becajobs.org/enroll/
- Wait for contact from Roger Ebbage, program manager.
- Apply to Lane Community College for online related training.
- Declare your major as Energy Management w/ Controls.
- Apply for scholarships. See more at becajobs.org/scholarships/
- Take related coursework online at Lane Community College.
- You will be placed with a training agent near you for your apprenticeship for Year 2.
- Complete your 2000 hours of OTJ training while finishing related training.
- Take the Association of Energy Engineer Certified Energy Manager ANSI 17024 Accredited exam. (Optional, but recommended)
- Receive your AAS degree!
Begin your new career in the energy management!